ExAblate treats uterine myomas (fibroids) using a non-invasive method called MR-guided focused ultrasound. Thousands of women have already undergone this innovative, non-invasive, treatment alternative to hysterectomy, myomectomy and UAE.
Why choose the ExAblate for myoma (fibroid) treatment?
- It's an outpatient procedure - so there's no hospital stay
- It's non-invasive - so there's no cutting adn reduced risk of side effects
- There's no general anesthesia
- There's a short recovery time - you'll be back on your feet in 1-3 days
- It has been approved by the health ministries and regulatory bodies around the world as safe and effective