Myoma (Fibroids) Treatment that is non-invasive
with MR guided Focused Ultrasound Surgery
Recover fast from your myoma (fibroids) with ExAblate
ExAblate treats uterine myomas (fibroids) using a non-invasive method calld MR-guided focused ultrasound. More than 5,000 women have already undergone this innovative, non-invasive, treatment alternative to hysterectomy, myomectomy and UAE.
Why choose the ExAblate for myoma (fibroid) treatment?
- It has CE marking and FDA approval - so it's safe for use and reduces the risk of side effects
- It's an outpatient procedure - so there's no hospital stay
- It's non-invasive - so there's no cutting or general anesthesia
- There's a short recovery time - you'll be back on your feet in 1-3 days.
What are uterine myoma (fibroids)?
Uterine myoma (fibroids) are non-cancerous tumors. They are quite common, affecting between 20-50% of women of childbearing age. While many women do not experience any problems, symptoms may be severe enough to require treatment. Read more about myoma (fibroids).
What are the key myoma (fibroid) symptoms?
- Need for frequent urination caused by bladder pressure
- Feeling of fullness in the lower abdomen
- Heavy and prolonged periods
- Bleeding between periods
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Lower back or leg pain